Julie Isaac, the Writing Success Coach, is an award-winning author and the creator of the S.H.I.N.E. Online Content Creation Formula. She helps authors and entrepreneurs create compelling content that builds their business while transforming reader’s lives. Since the dynamic duo of strategy and planning are the foundation of success, she works with clients to create a personalized roadmap for writing, monetizing, and marketing their book and blog.
As the founder of WritingSpirit, Julie has provided writing solutions, tools, and support to thousands of writers since 2003. On Twitter (@WritingSpirit), Julie's informative, supportive, and engaging tweets go out to over 69,000 twitter followers and have led to her being featured in the Mashable.com article, 12 Inspiring Stories of Successful Social Networkers.
Julie has been a proud sponsor of the San Francisco Writer's Conference, given talks to the Women's National Book Association and other authors' groups, and been featured in a Writer's Magazine article. The classes she’s taught include: From Shy Writer to Fearless Promoter; How to Use Twitter for Platform Building and Promotion; Unlimited Creativity: How to Meet and Master Writer’s Block, Procrastination, and Perfectionism; and How to Write Fast, Right Now!
She’s had stories and articles published in several anthologies, including the Nautilus Book Award-winner, Conscious Entrepreneurs, edited by Christine Kloser. One of the books that Julie's edited won 12 book awards. She's also considered the official "godmother" of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions, by Amy Newmark and Kelly Sullivan Walden.
You can write to Julie at:
- Studied Internet Marketing and Social Media Strategies with some of today's best-known teachers: Ryan Levesque (ASK Method), Jeff Walker (Product Launch Formula), Jon Morrow (Smart Blogger), Leo Babauta (A-List Bloggers), Ali Brown, Carrie Wilkerson, Eben Pagan, Jim Edwards, and Lisa Sasevich.
- Studied English/Creative Writing at San Francisco State University. Bachelor of Arts degree, 1994.
- Studied Entrepreneurial Book Writing with Christine Kloser and Lynne Klippel. Christine and Lynne have worked with hundreds of entrepreneurial authors to help them turn their book ideas into books, and then use them to gain national media exposure, add six-figures to their business, and position themselves as an expert in their field.
- Studied Spiritual Writing with Hal Zina Bennett, a gifted writing coach and book doctor, whose list of clients includes: Phil McGraw (Dr. Phil), Shakti Gawain, Judith Orloff, and other bestselling authors. He's also the author of over 30 books, including: Write From the Heart and Writing Spiritual Books.
- Studied Creativity Coaching with Eric Maisel, who is widely regarded as America's foremost creativity coach. He is the author of over 30 books including, Fearless Creating and Coaching the Artist Within.